Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Clear Sign

Hey it’s you…
I never thought I would say this but I really think it is you.
There are many that I have taken my time with
More or less wasted my time with
You however stand out as a gem from the rest

A rock in this turbulent tide of this Ocean of relationships
Here is a place I can build a life
Together we can build!

Am I right?
Or is the spark that I have sensed untrue?
Are the signals you have sent, are they the same like the many others I have given my energies?
Perhaps the reason we come become such good friends is because of what we are meant to be.

Will I ever muster the boldness to ask?
Will we ever know what we are meant to be?
And if I did muster the boldness, would you just lie like all the rest?
I stand here conflicted
Send me a clear sign before this moment passes
This may be our last chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment