Sunday, January 16, 2011

Spoiled Mess

I am a maze
What strange man I am
I seem to think I know what I want
Until what I want I get
Then I push it aside like a spoiled child

Please oh please my dear do not think less of me this time!
I so long to allow another to put themselves into my arms
I would rather know without a doubt it you before I say it is so

For you are like a dear gem
You are in fact unlike any other
Beautiful in your ways
As the masses have cast you aside I choose to stop and stare
How can I not?
Your life and conduct emulates that of one who knows the truth
One who is in fact the most rare

I do not approach with reservations about you
No, but reservations about myself

How can I be enough for someone as pure as you?
How can a broken mess such as me be worthy of something as clean as you?

1 comment:

  1. "As the masses have cast you aside I choose to stop and stare
    How can I not?"

    That's so sweet. :)
    Great emotion in this; lots of tenderness.

    ReplyDelete